Reporting - Country Manager
Location: Addis Ababa Ethiopia
• Contacting growers and distributors regularly via phone, email, and in person to create demand for UPL/ALS products for ornamentals and understand their needs and maintain a smooth flow of business and information.
• Develop and maintain close customer relations with key clients by providing professional agronomic service and advice.
• Responsible for generating sales of products for ornamentals with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within the territory.
• Regular visits to the different flower farms in order to check the market environment and create demand to buy UPL/Arysta products.
• Provide technical support about UPL/ALS products to ornamental growers.
• Control and follow up of customers’ orders, prices lists and risk situations for products for ornamentals.
• Prepare monthly expense claims and send to Country Manager for approval
• Prepare monthly and annual sales forecast and submit to country manager.
• Follow up payments situation with company's finance team.
• Prepare training manual and train ornamental growers to understand and buy UPL/ALS products.
• Coordination of products launch, events organisation (fair , exhibition …)
• Prepare monthly report and submit to country manager.
• Working closely with country manager to increase sale for products for ornamentals , R&D /Registration Team for new products development and Kenya team to provide technical information to the ornamental growers in the territory.
• Cooperate with Product Development team to conduct trials on ornamental growers field.
• Identify new opportunities and plan strategies with country manager to increase sales for products for ornamentals.
• Provide product application training to customers together with R&D team
• Plan field visit with technical experts from the region and provide technical support to the ornamental growers.
• 5 Years experience on ornamental plants protection and pesticide business
• BSC in Horticulture from a recognized University
• Driving License to Drive Small vehicles
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities and to work with minimum supervision in order to meet changing deadlines;
• Good analytical and writing skills with the ability to synthesize and integrate data into reports;
• Excellent team building and organizational skills together with the ability to interact across a multi-cultural environment;
• High competency working with Microsoft office,
• Fluency in English and Amharic. Other local languages could be a plus
• Experience in sales and marketing
• Good knowledge about the market and the ornamental industry
• Strong communication, interpersonal, Collaboration and negotiation skills,