Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County.
ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION - RE ADVERTISEMENT
Those who applied previously for the positions listed need not apply
Technical Assistant I BUC Scale 6
1. Must have Advanced Laboratory Certificate from a recognized Institution.
2. Must have at least three (3) years’ work experience
3. Must be in possession of KCSE grade C- or its approved Equivalent;
1. Cleaning of glassware and apparatus for teaching and research.
2. Dusting of all equipment used for teaching and research.
3. Ensuring the storage of chemicals/materials in clean, well labeled shelves arranged in order.
4. Keeping the Laboratory clean, proper arrangement of the laboratory/workshop.
5. Setting of equipment for practical’s and demonstrations.
6. Collection and preparation of teaching and research materials.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITIONS
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 30th November, 2020. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to:
The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.