The job holder will take creative designs and adapt these ideas into actual products.
• Design production items using either AutoCAD, Solid works &Achi card
• Develop the product and give details of each part.
• Make part list of each item developed.
• Calculate material estimate required for the product.
• Interpret production drawing to the technician incase he or she has not understood.
• Analysing designs and determining required resources and project deadlines.
• Implementing design changes and making contingency plans as necessary.
• Visiting manufacturing sites and reporting back to senior management.
• Give the filled Bill of Quantity and the drawing in soft copies to the sales personnel for presenting to the client.
• File the drawing as it is as a standard drawing in case no further revisions is required.
• Fill a master drawing register as per the format to show all the details of developed drawings.
• Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
• Support encourage and develop team and take ownership for team cohesion
• Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
• Anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
• Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
• Embraces personal challenge.
• Confident, rounded thinking
• Is resilient, optimistic and open to change
• Has an Adult: Adult, collaborative approach to others
• A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
• Focused and target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
• Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
• Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
• Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude
• 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills
• Attention to detail
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
Certificate of Good Conduct from police CID