You are Hands on, resilient and persistent with an interest in working in Rural electrification. You learn fast, are good at getting things done and following up on tasks, creative, solution oriented, with the ability or interest in engaging with customers and mobilizing communities on different projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
· Assist in the identification and evaluation of potential customers by performing site visits, grid and customer mapping and on-site measurements
· Assist with power generation feasibility and due diligence studiesby conducting data collection, design calculations for powerline & minigrids construction
· Initiate and follow through on permits & license applications with
the relevant authorities
(NEMA, WRMA, Ministry of Energy, EPRA, County Government, …)
- · Prepare BOQ’s and budgets for projects
- · Prepare site reports, detailed design reports, project proposals
- · Assist with project supervision and follow-ups – grid line construction, minigrids maintenance
- · Preparing and updating detailed grid maps
- · Following up and maintaining metering systems
- · Assisting with onsite installations for monitoring systems
- · Track project costs and documentation
· 6 months, renewable on good performance
· Projected Start Date: November 2022
Kindly apply via the following link:https://bit.ly/3T3cR3Q or click the "Apply Now Button".
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured