Our company provides a leading solution to construction industry and professionals in Kenya
• Qualification: Diploma/HND in mechanical/civil Engineering or Related fields
• Relevant Experience:5years
• DL and driving Experience emin-3Years
• Good knowledge on building construction/design/fabrication/building or mechanical Equipment maintenance/installation
• Excellent communication skills in English required
• Technical sales background experience is added advantage
• NYS trained persons are encouraged to apply.
1. Develop new customers and key accounts
2. Meet sales targets assigned by Line Manager and develop competence of the Companies ’product range.
3. Plan and schedule customer visits, sell orders to customers, ensure complete Documentation of the orders, and follow upon order status with customers
4. Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to Customers and prospective customers
5. Secure, renew orders and arrange delivery
6. Resolve client problems on sold and damaged equipment
7. Ensure sales reports is up-to-date for monthly and weekly meetings including forecasting reports and to be well equipped with understanding of companies’ Products and processes
8. Recommend new machines or accessories to customers, showing how changes will Lower costs or increase efficiency
Note: PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO NYS GRADUATES .
Apply before 26th JAN 2022 Quoting the ref NO. CSL202201