Our client, a leading manufacturer and exporter of heavy construction equipment is seeking to hire a Technical Sales Manager (construction) to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate will oversee following up on all customer needs, orders, quotations, including delivery and quality issues, with sales, customer service, logistics & Service Team.The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 5 years’ technical sales experience required with a strong knowledge of production.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
• Understand the company product portfolio range with respect to the Construction, Lifting and concrete market and technically position products versus the competition.
• Develop and maintain long-term relationship with customers and ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
• Maintain optimal stock levels of equipment’s and spare parts.
• Obtain and evaluate external information of possible new markets, products and come up with strategies on how to enter the market and ensure our products are visible in the market.
• Linking clients with financial institutions and assisting them in getting financing.
• Proactively participating in prospecting, specification preparation, tendering, negotiating, contracting and delivery.
• Ensure timely invoicing, delivery and payment of equipment’s.
• Attend exhibitions, company sponsored customer training and promotions to grow volume and customer satisfaction.
• Follow up on all customer needs, orders, quotations, including delivery and quality issues, with sales, customer service, logistics & Service Team.
• Provide intel/feedback to the manufacturer or technical department of existing and potential customer requirements for new or existing products.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ technical sales experience required with a strong knowledge of production.
• Must have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or another relevant field.
• Must have excellent in negotiation, organizational, interpersonal including listening and presentation skills.
• Postgraduate in a business-related course will be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kes 100,000
Career Level: Mid-Level
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured