• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Making effective sales presentations to prospective clients.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports and action plans.
• Successful promotion of the Company’s interests increases market share and grow product sales.
• Ensuring that targets are met within the budgeted profit margins.
• Developing and implementing strategies on increasing revenues.
• Protection, growth and development of the already existent client base.
• Liaison and attendance of meetings with other company functions necessary to facilitate business development.
• Liaison and negotiations with product manufacturers and thereafter making orders and requisitions.
• Ensuring that inquiries and proposals materialize.
• Ensure client inquiries and requests are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Monitoring and evaluating competitor activity, provision of market information and intelligence.
• Conduct market surveys, identification and pursuance of market opportunities locally to improve access.
• Organization of interactive programs to disseminate market information.
• Management and submission of tenders, RFIs, RFPs and EOIs.
• Consultation with product suppliers and manufacturers on RFIs, RFPs and EOIs as well as tenders.
• Making accurate and rapid cost calculations and providing clients with quotations.
• Maintain a credible and easy to use archival and retrieval system.
• Must a relevant bachelor’s degree or diploma in Engineering or related field.
• Must have 3 – 5 years’ experience working in Sales Medical Equipment.
• Ability to handle the technical aspects of tenders.
• Market knowledge of engineering solutions.
• Knowledgeable in equipment specification, importation and sales.
• Organized, self-driven, independent, motivated, focused and goal oriented.
• Result oriented, consistent and reliable.
• Flexible ability to travel.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 150,000 /= (Approx. – (1,000- 1,500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Location: Mombasa Road – Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 19th September 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.