Position: TECHNICAL SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE -2 POSTS (FOR AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY TRADING IN HARDWARE TOOLS)
Employer: AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY TRADING IN HARDWARE TOOLS WITHIN AFRICA REGION
Ref No: SGK-TS & ME-09-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
Town: NAIROBI AND MOMBASA
• Diploma or degree in marketing, business management or related field.
• One must have skills in marketing, sales, channel sales and promotion of hardware tools.
• At least 3 years hands on working experience selling and marketing hardware tools.
Salary: KSHS. 70,000 - 100,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
Reporting to the sales, technical sales & marketing executive will perform the following duties: -
• Main role is to sell and market all company hardware tool products to different sales outlets and customers in Kenya.
• Communicate with local importers and headquarter to coordinate all issues feedback from the stores, and assist in solving and improve the shopkeeper's satisfaction.
• Make various forms of promotions for the stores.
• Pay attention to competitive brands and actively give feedback on competitive brands information.
• Doing marketing visits and make new dealers and business for company.
• Responsible for the management of store’s image.
• Supervise the implementation of the final retail price.
• Maintain current technical product-related knowledge, general sales techniques, market trends, and daily sales activity.
• Develop and implement plans, process, and strategies for improving customer service and increasing company revenue.
• Work closely with the local branch operation team to ensure overall customer satisfaction.