Sales Region: Nairobi,
• To approach and pitch products to stockists, pool attendants, pool owners and manage both the existing and new accounts
• To provide ongoing technical support to the stockists, pool attendants, pool owners and ensure sales targets for each category of customer is met.
• To actively seek and implement new ways to increase sales revenue and continuously hit set sales targets.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
• To process client, restock orders within reasonable timelines.
• To gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
• Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
• Must have Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
• Should have at least 3 – 5 years experience in swimming pool maintenance, chemical inputs and sales
• Must have hands on experience in filter repack, checking PH and quality of the pool water, pool plumbing and repair related maintenance.
• They should be willing to travel on sales assignments
• MUST have a valid Driving License
• Men are highly encouraged to apply
Experience in swimming pool chemical sales is a MUST
A Valid Driving License is a MUST
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Sales Rep Job – Swimming Pool Chemicals and related detergents) before 14th May 2021. Kindly indicate current/last salary and 3 referees (one being the current Supervisor) on your CV. CVs.
N.B:We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.