JOB REF: HRM/8/5/2020: TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Key Operational Responsibilities.
• Plan and implement sales strategies to achieve the envisioned annual sales plans.
• Manage product trials and ensure adoption of Company products in all farms.
• Close and grow sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients.
• Conduct product promotions and awareness.
• Conduct research on farms and act as farmer’s consultant on production and pest control.
• Collect and analyze relevant market information and formulate market response.
• Keeping abreast on market trends and competing products.
• Attending and participating in sales seminars and trade shows and product seminars
• Establish and maintain a consistent cordial relationship with industry influencers and key strategic partners
• Prepare of sales and marketing activities and weekly and monthly reports
Key Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural sciences or its equivalent.
• Diploma in sales and marketing is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years of experience in an Agrochemical Sales Distribution environment.
• Membership to a professional body is an added advantage.
• Certificate of good conduct from DCI.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Valid driving license.
• Ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
• Work requires extensive travel to current and potential clients.
• Strong communication skills. .
• Excellent problem-solving Skills.
• Good commercial and business understanding.