We are looking for passionate, self-driven and high impact people to join our company’s sales department.
The Technical Sales Representative is to work closely with the Sales Manager and Business Development Manager to create maximum Sales Revenue based on the Company strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct selling of the company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
• Answering client’s technical questions, providing technical advice and offering solutions within our product range
• Assessing clients’ needs and recommend the appropriate product or solution
• Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit clients’ needs
• Interpreting Client’s architectural drawings or bill of quantities
• Expanding market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the company products and services effectively to clients
• Achieve the set monthly sales target
• Generate qualified leads every month for the company.
• Ensuring all sales functions (leads, sales prospects and daily activity) are updated real time on the company system.
• Enforce timely and effective submission of Daily and Weekly Reports to Sales Manager.
• Must possess a Diploma in Architecture, Building & Construction, Structural Engineering or any construction related course
• Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding on the application of the Company products or equivalent.
• Additional sales experience in the construction industry is desirable
• Advanced interpersonal and customer service skills
• Must be energised, self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Working proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Able to read and interpret technical drawings
• Strong negotiating skills
• Able to negotiate with key decision makers
• Strong numerical skills
• Able to upsell on all company products.
• A valid driver’s license