Who we are.
We are the preferred security products company both in the region and beyond while remaining at the forefront in providing innovative solutions that match with current technological trends. Our mission is to provide quality products and services, ensure client satisfaction, and attain efficiency in delivery of security solutions.
• Present company products & sell them to both current regular customers and potential new customers to evaluate needs.
• Answer client questions about the products, prices and availability.
• Engage customers by finding their needs and resolves any complaints that a customer may have.
• Establish relationships with potential clients and maintain relationships with current clients in order to garner success for the company.
• Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, techniques.
• Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Reconcile the customer’s statement of account weekly, make sure that all customers transactions are properly recorded, and let the customer sign on the confirmed statement of account.
• Must have a Diploma/bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Must have at least 3 years in sales.
• Excellent verbal/ communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Proven strength in the ability to grow sales & develop client relationships.
• Presentable & with good command of English.
• Must be aggressive with great networking skills.