This position will be ideal for an experienced Sales Person with knowledge in Animal Nutrition.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Detail products to Vet Doctors and Animal Health practitioners.
- Market products to Vet Doctors, Animal Health practitioners, Vet/Agrovet stores across the country and meet set sales targets.
- Map out all Vet practices, Animal Health practitioners stores/Agrovet stores in the area of jurisdiction.
- Map out all key existing and potential clients within area of jurisdiction.
- Map out all feed manufacturing facilities (both commercial and farms) within area of jurisdiction as well as gather information on their installed production capacities.
- Make and maintain contact with Ministry of Livestock Offices in the area of jurisdiction.
- Inform the office of any field days / shows scheduled to take place in their area of jurisdiction.
- Provide technical support services to existing and potential customers within area of jurisdiction.
- Contribute to development of Training topics/schedules and Standard Operating Procedures for use in the field.
- Carry out training on various issues relating to animal health practices as per training timetable developed in the office.
- Make periodic visits to key customer sites to assess performance of our products as well as their usage.
- Maintain open lines of communication with clients and aid them address any issues
- Prepare reports and summarized data including daily activity reports, weekly reports and sales reports.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills