Timac Agro is looking for 8 Technical Sales Specialists, based in Central Rift, Mount Kenya or Nairobi regions, to develop its activities in Kenya. The Technical Sales Specialists are in charge of promoting and selling Timac’s advanced fertilizer solutions directly to the farmers. Attractive remuneration system in place.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Available opening: 8
Report to: Regional Manager
Missions and responsibilities:
• Promotes and sells Timac’s solutions in soil and plant nutrition to farmers. Follow-up, advise and win customer’s loyalty
• Prospect to develop customer portfolio in various fields (horticulture, row crops, coffee, dairy farming, etc.)
• Collaborate closely with input distributors
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong commercial and result oriented mindset mandatory
• Entrepreneurial spirit. Candidates should accept and be motivated by a remuneration system linked with their performance
• Pragmatic approach. Understand the problems faced by farmers and think in term of solutions
• Good knowledge of the farming sector. Able to advise best agronomic solutions to solve farmer’s problems
• Excellent negotiation and customer relationship management skills. Candidates should master sales technics.
• Candidates should be able to work in full autonomy and to demonstrate excellent organization skills
• Comfortable speaker in face-to-face meeting or in small groups. Ability to listen
Qualifications and Experiences:
• Candidates should have a good technical background, with 4 years’ experience in the distribution of agriculture inputs or in agriculture production, in a commercial organisation.
• Diploma in Agriculture or related field
Driving licence mandatory
Computer literate / comfortable using IT tools
• Permanent contract
• Competitive salary with benefits (company vehicle, medical insurance, smartphone, etc.) and unlimited commissions
We would like to know more about you! Please share your CV and explain your motivation to join Timac Agro. As we have several opening in Central Rift, Mount Kenya and Nairobi, please also state your preferred location (county or sub-counties).
For more than 60 years, TIMAC AGRO, a historic subsidiary of the Groupe Roullier, has specialised in soil, plant, and animal nutrition. All its actions revolve around a unique model that combines close ties to the agricultural world, continuous innovation, the creation of technological solutions, and industrial performance. TIMAC AGRO aims to establish a privileged partnership with farmers to support their growth and efficiency in the context of rapidly evolving farming practices. Present in 40 countries, the company has 81 production units and employs 6,700 people, including 3,600 technical field experts who visit an average of 20,000 farms around the world every day to provide them with customised support. https://www.timacagro.com/
Since February 2022, TIMAC AGRO and CFAO have joined forces in the TIMAC AGRO Kenya joint venture. TIMAC AGRO has acquired 51% of CFAO Agri Kenya, which benefits from a unique positioning in Kenya as it develops, produces and distributes branded crop plant nutrition solutions. By combining TIMAC AGRO’s expertise in plant nutrition with CFAO’s knowledge of Africa, TIMAC AGRO Kenya forms the starting point of an ambitious and sustainable partnership designed to support East African farmers enhance crop quality and yields.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured