• Daily scheduling of technicians for the daily service planned.
• Scheduling of quarterly services for clients with annual maintenance contracts.
• Responding to client emails pertaining service issues and copying customer care for proper communication channelling.
• Booking service requests through calls & sending emails to respective clients.
• Scheduling for any installations or replacement requests for approvals received.
• Compiling and printing the A3 service schedule for use by the technicians the following day
• Scan, extract and save service job cards in their respective folders
• Preparing paper work for all the job cards that have to be submitted to accounts for billing as well as emailing the same to accounts
• Auto generation of all the client complaints or incidents that have been closed in the service manager under service assets.
• Preparing paper work for all the service job cards that have to be submitted to accounts for billing as well as emailing the same to accounts
• Ensure all complaints related to technical department are updated within 24 hours and effectively closed within 48 hours.
• Compiling the assigned incidents on the Daily Service Schedules per zone.
• Closing of any received quotation approvals from clients and raising picking slips accordingly
• Raising of picking slips for any technician pre-kit items used for their return.
• Timely report generation for respective clients
KEY COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor Degree in Administration or Technical Management
• 5 Years’ of relevant experience
• Excellent report writing
• Possess a solid customer service attitude
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners