Gross Salary: 50k,
• Ensure upkeep and maintenance of the printers by servicing of machinery, replacement of spares including fluid mechanics, electronics, software, and materials.
• S/he will be responsible for the timely and cost-effective maintenance and repair of the equipment providing technical assistance with the installation of new machines
• Monitor stocks of materials such as paper, ink, and metal to maintain supplies during equipment operations and place orders for additional parts and supplies to refill the inventory.
• Maintains records and files related to printing orders, expenditures and assigned activities
• Identify and resolve any technical issues and ensure the optimum operating condition
• Handle customer issues and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with the service and products.
• Install the printers and troubleshoot network configuration issues for the network printers to function properly.
• Determine and load appropriate paper stock for printing and reproduction projects
• Clean and lubricate printing machines and components, using oil, solvents, brushes, rags, and hoses.
• Any other duties assigned.
• A Degree/Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering is preferred.
• 2-5 years’ experience as a technician dealing with coding printers.
• Continuous inkjet printer knowledge or experience in fixing coding printers.
• System operation, troubleshooting, repair and preparing test documentation, use of analog and digital instrumentation.
• Experience in the repair and maintenance of machinery in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to operate and understand complex systems, including system integration, troubleshooting, and testing skills.
• Has good knowledge of the area of responsibility and uses judgment to make decisions and achieve objectives
• Organizes personal schedule for deliverables. Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness.
• Focuses and encourages team involvement. Constructive interpersonal skills by listening and checking for understanding
• Should be flexible in terms of traveling within Kenya and working hours when the need arises.
• 2-5 years’ experience as a technician dealing with coding printers is a MUST
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technician-Coding Printers) before Thursday 10th September 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.