- 1. Carry Installation and Preventive Maintenance of UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLIES (UPS), AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATORS (AVR), INVERTERS, GENERATORSand other Power Systemsequipment including, but not limited to inspection PM’s, Battery tests and replacements, load banks, capacitors and fan replacements.
- 2. Perform repairs on Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Automatic voltage Regulators, Gensets, Power controls and other auxiliary equipment, such as Automatic Transfer Switches and Switchgear
- 3. Use electrical and mechanical testing and calibrating equipment to diagnose and service equipment
- Perform diagnosis and basic troubleshooting for all equipment malfunctions and provide detailed service reports and recommendations on repairs, upgrades and replacements.
- 4. Prepare service reports and other custom checklists in the course of repair, maintenance, recondition and troubleshooting of power systems equipment.
- 5. Perform routine Level 1, 2, and 3 scheduled maintenance and inspection according to manufacturer’s specification including repair or replacement of equipment.
- 6. Interpret electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- 7. Carry out Electrical Wiring/ Installation works
- 8. Submit accurate service reports, time cards and other required paperwork in a timely manner
- 9. Demonstrate safe and healthy work behaviors and practices at all times in support of the Company’s Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- 10. Conduct assessments and repairs of the Power Systems in both the workshop and on customer sites
- 1. Post-Secondary Education with a minimum of 3 years of proven experience in the industry and highly safety conscious
- 2. Certified on Electrical Systems or College Diploma in the Electricals/ Power Systems
- 3. Customer centric with excellent relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills
- 4. Self-motivated team player with solid business acumen and high integrity
- 5. Adaptable with often changing and competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- 6. Willing and able to work non-standard/on call hours and travel as required to support our customer needs
- 7. Valid Driver's License will be an added advantage