Creative writer, technically knowledgeable on programming processes, systems, software and methodologies. The writer will be responsible for writing in-depth ‘thought-leadership’ articles on various technical topics. These articles will be read by CTOs, Heads of Technology and Expert level Software Engineers. Payment will be per article basis.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Who We Are
Zedafrica is a Creative Technology Company based in Nairobi, Kenya. We are leaders in Web Design, Development, UI and UX Research in Kenya.
Creative writer, technically knowledgeable in programming processes, systems, software and methodologies. The writer will be responsible for writing in-depth ‘thought-leadership’ articles on various technical topics. These articles will be read by CTOs, Heads of Technology and Expert level Software Engineers.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop proven original content.
• Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
• Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
• Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
• Bachelor's degree in either Communications or Software Engineering.
• Proven SEO content writing experience.
• Proven experience in Keyword research (please explain how you would go about this).
• Working knowledge of content management systems.
• A portfolio of published articles.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Working knowledge of image editing of video editing software is an added advantage.
Important to Note
• The pay will be on a per article basis. Please indicate how much you would charge per article per No. of words (500 words, 1,000 words, 2,000 words)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured