Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Remuneration: Commission Based.
Shift : Day Shift (8:00am to 5:00pm).
Modern Recovery Limited is one of the leading debt collection agency in Kenya and is looking to hire a home-based Tele Collector.
Responsibilities will include;
• Contact debtors via calls and text messages to implement repayments plans.
• Collect outstanding debts owed to banks and corporations in accordance with the systems, processes and guidelines issued by the Recoveries Performance Manager to ensure positive cash flow.
• Deliver a monthly collection target of Individual targets set by the company according to the portfolio you have.
• Maintaining debtors data integrity and keeping customer details confidential
• Respond to all client correspondences e.g. e-mail, telephone, and postal mail.
• Preparation of client reports as required on a daily basis.
• Monitor slow-moving accounts to identify delinquents and take necessary action to recover the debts.
• Managing debt records of defaulters using recovery systems and MS Excel.
• To engage with debtors using a variety of means to obtain information needed for the debt recovery process.
1. A degree or Diploma Certificate.
2. KCSE Certificate.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must be eloquent in English and Kiswahili.
• Proven experience as a debt collector or sales and marketing
• Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines is an added advantage
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Apt in negotiating and persuading.