Your responsibilities in this job are to contact customers and leads, recommend locations and packages that accommodate customers' needs, wants, and capabilities, and promote sales
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Location: Nairobi (Remote Work)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid level
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Remuneration: 75,000 + Incentives
- Your responsibilities in this job are to contact customers and leads, recommend locations and packages that accommodate customers' needs, wants, and capabilities, and promote sales
- Prospect and contact potential customers using the leads that come into the CRM from our website
- Set up sales calls with international clients calling leads from USA and Canada
- Close Safaris in full using our suppliers on the ground for driving and flying Safaris.
- Previous experience in Safari Sales
- Postsecondary education
- 5 years + Minimum with a safari operator in Kenya or East Africa
- Must be able to work nights to align with the time zones for USA & Canada
- Calling leads in the USA and Canada
- International safari sales experience is a must (must know routes, safari types and how to sell them to the client)
- Able to perform under pressure
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Experience with social media platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured