Qualifications & skills
1. Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business related course.
2. Minimum of two years’ experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role.
3. Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
4. Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
5. Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within schedule.
6. A commitment to excellent customer service.
7. Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
8. Excellent communication and presentation skills
9. Patient and able to handle customer rejection
Duties and responsibilities
· Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell products or solicit donations
· Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
· Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
· Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
· Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
· Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
· Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
· Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
· Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
Strictly send CV to email@example.com with the email subject as Telemarketer before 29th March 2021. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street 7th floor, Room 5. We'll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices.
You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600.