• Effectively and efficiently handle of all incoming and outgoing calls as per policy.
• Test lines and speakers for functionality and record the status.
• Timely respond to emergency calls and ensure correct information for all emergency calls is recorded and communicated / escalated to the relevant personnel immediately.
• Report faulty extensions /equipment as and when required.
• Maintain records of all calls.
• Certificate in Telephone Operations
• At least one year working experience in a similar position.
• Excellent communication skills (Oral and written) in both English and Kiswahili.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work, with sound decision making skills