• Responsible for driving sales, conversion and client retention
• Responsible for achieving personal daily/weekly/monthly assigned targets as required by the manager and company as set on a month-to-month basis
• Ensure professional telephone etiquette are followed with every interaction with existing or potential new clients.
• Responsible to support clients in a shift arrangement environment
• Responsible for assisting and guiding clients with regards to the process for all telephonic queries
• Responsible for accurate data capturing for all queries, complaints and loan applications.
• Timely and accurate feedback to customers as per company policies and procedures.
• Enhancing organization reputation by maintaining professional and high standards of internal and external customer service.
• Responsible for handling customer service tasks and any other after sales services which may be applicable.
• Responsible for any additional tasks instructed by management from time to time
• Diploma Certificate.
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Word, Excel essential
• Required language proficiency:
• At least Two (2) years relevant working experience in a microfinance
• Previous telesales experience
Skills / Attributes:
• Adherence to discipline and routine
• Hard working and goal/target driven
• High energy levels
• Excellent communication skills
• Good selling skills and ability to handle objection
• Willingness to learn with a positive attitude
• Ability to adopt quickly to constant changes
• Accurate and fast worker