KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES, MEASURES & CONTACTS
The key accountabilities, interfaces and measures of this role are further elaborated below:
• Create and maintain leads and target lists for potential new customers over the phone
• Identify Sales blitz opportunities
• Deliver the Sales targets via calls as defined in budget for the FY.
• Own and drive individual product sales targets
• Identify business opportunities
• Prospect leads and initiate contact with the leads
• Ensure adequate follow up to generate business opportunities.
• Provide continuous reporting on leads closed / sales achieved
• Responsible for assigned queues and performance and developing plans to improve performance.
• Supporting and leading continuous improvement projects and activity.
• Identification of call trends, issues and improvement opportunities and appropriate planning/resolution or communication.
• Regular feedback to Management regarding, Competition, Success with promotions/offers, and Product quality complaints/feedback from calls made.
Key Internal Contacts
• Commercial Sales
• Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer Value Management and Customer Experience
• Digital Enablement, CII, Legal, Regulatory, Corporate Affairs, HR, Finance
Key External Contacts
• Research Agencies, Outsourced Outbound agencies, Digital Platforms, 3rd Party Channels
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The incumbent is required to have the following qualifications and experience level:
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in a sales role or other relevant field
SKILLS & ABILITIES
The incumbent should have demonstrated the following competencies:
• Customer relationship management
• Stakeholder managemen
• Knowledge on Policies and procedures
• Admin, coordination & communications management
• Information Systems Knowledge
The incumbent is required to have the following functional competencies:
• Customer Centricity
• Developing value propositions
• Brand Management
• Reporting and Research
• Project Management
• Financial Management/Budgeting
• Marketing Management
• Regulatory and Legal Compliance
• Media Management
• Vendor Management
The incumbent is required to have the following behavioral competencies:
• Team Work
• Interpersonal Support
• Analytical Thinking
The incumbent is required to demonstrate the following personality attributes:
• Innovative: Inclined to generate new and creative ideas and solutions.
• Competitive: Likely to adopt a competitive attitude and extended personal and team resources to ensure the business is achieving better results compared to competitors.
• Forward Thinking: Prefers to consider long-term goals and objective and may be inclined to adopt a strategic perspective.
• Achieving: Enjoys working towards demanding and ambitious goals.