Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
To understand the business goals, people psychology, operational process and human resource best practices, so that you’ll be able to successfully coach, measure and manage high sales standards. Your door should always be open to the team and a consistent stream of feedback, action plans and business information should flow back and forth every day.
Reporting into Head of Sales
• Telesales consultants
• Coach the team in order to ensure quality of delivery meets the appropriate standard.
• Monitor measure and manage the team consistently to ensure ‘out-of-line’ situations are immediately addressed.
• Communicates information in a timely, accurate and understood manner to all team members.
• Ensure that all Human Resources policies and procedures are observed.
• Track and report on training needs and update the departmental heads.
Communication and Feedback
• Conduct team briefs, in consultation with the operations team and in line with the weekly focus agenda set by the Managers
• Ensure regular feedback is given to Agents with regards to action plans that have been set.
• Ensure all relevant business communications are communicated to the team as and when required.
Reporting and Administration
• Ensure staff have updated timesheets/trackers on a weekly basis and saved them on the network resource.
• Track and accurately prompt to update operational performance files on the network resource folder for TSEs on a daily basis
• Compiling and sending status reports as required by the business for relevant updates
• Work to resolve all customer queries that are escalated or are identified as detracting from the positive customer experience that we intend to generate.
• Drive teams performance on systems and all metrics in accordance to the sales obligation as set out in their job descriptions.
• Drive the focus on improving the customer experience on every interaction through spot checking, quality checking, coaching and feedback.
• Head of Sales
• Sales Consultants
• Head of CX & Ops
• Marketing Manager
• Finance Manager
Key skills and Competencies
• A Business degree preferably in Sales & Marketing from a recognized university is a prerequisite. A bachelor’s degree in a management field may be considered an added advantage but is not mandatory.
• At least 5 years’ experience in telesales with proven Ability to make good sales decisions and drive outbound sales.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good managerial skills to lead the team successfully
• Be a significant part in a growing company, aligning your goals with those of the organization to drive success.
• To be shared upon joining