The Telesales Representative will provide information and expert advice to our current and potential customers regarding the products offered by the company over the phone
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
TELESALES JOB POSITION.
About the Role;
The Telesales Representative will provide information and expert advice to our current and potential customers regarding the products offered by the company over the phone. S/he will play a key role in increasing the company’s profitability and sales revenue. The position holder will also be expected to establish new business, ensure client satisfaction, and continued customer relations.
• Make cold calls to potential clients to market our products and solicit orders
• Grow, maintain, and enter our clientele database.
• Aggressively look for own leads where they are not provided
• Assisting sales representatives in planning and implementing effective sales strategies
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Assist in resolving customer complaints and queries
• Work well with counterparts in field sales to ensure there is a high conversion rate of leads generated to closed sales
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
• He/she must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
• Assist in day-to-day office activities
• Any other duty(s) that may come with the position.
Key skills and Competencies;
• Diploma or Degree in a business-related course eg sales, marketing, Business Administration, etc
• At least 2 years’ high volume outbound sales experience and proven success in selling and building a relevant network of leads
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills
• A top performer with highly developed communication skills to easily engage with clients, do not easily take no for an answer and can manage the relationship to achieve your sales target
• Confident and polished phone etiquette and prospecting skills required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and work independently
• Must possess unprecedented time management and organizational skills
• Positive Attitude and outward thinking
• Passionate display of teamwork
• Knowledge in customer service principles and practices
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured