We are looking for well-spoken sales Representatives to be responsible for soliciting sales over the telephone, virtual means of communication. The Telesales Representative's responsibilities include contacting potential customers, booking meetings with decision makers, and documenting customer information, feedback, and reactions. A successful Telesales Intern has excellent communication skills as well as knack to attract attention over the phone, maintain it and entice the end customer.
Concretely, the responsibilities will include:
● Aggressively creating and pursuing new leads to ensure weekly and monthly individual targets are met
● Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
● Managing sales pipeline and updating the team leader on progress
● Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
● Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales.
● Answering customers' questions on the products.
● Book online and physical meetings for the sales leader
● Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
● Excellent communication skills.
● 1 year experience
● Creative thinking skills.
● The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
● Good sales ability.
● Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
● Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
● The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
● Under-Graduate or recent Graduate in any degree/diploma course.
What we offer
● Collaboration and knowledge sharing with first-class teams from across the globe.
● Fast opportunity to grow in the organization.
● Travel opportunities for business trips and expansion.
● Enjoyment of an established startup environment and opportunities of accelerated growth it provides.
Are you the one we are looking for? Send
your application today via "Apply Now Button"