1. Degree or diploma preferably in Sales or Business related field.
2. Three years’ experience in a sales-related role, preferably in telesales. Home Appliances/ Electronics sales experience will be an added advantage.
4. Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude
5. Excellent telephone etiquette
6. Fluent in English and Swahili language
7. The personable and friendly tone of voice
8. Ability to handle being rejected by customers and remain calm and collected
9. Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information
10. Proficiency in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and/or CRM.
1. Consistently make a good first impression when receiving calls
2. Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities
3. Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals
4. Meet company expectations for excellent customer service
5. Regularly update leads/sales database
6. Provide information regarding product/service in an engaging manner
7. Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately
8. Take relevant notes on all calls for future use and enter into a database
9. Process orders quickly and accurately
10. Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
11. Function as part of the team with sincere enthusiasm
12. Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers