- Meeting with management to discuss telesales strategies.
- Training Telesales staff on an ongoing basis.
- Daily review of the previous working day and a rallying call for the current day
- Writing call/sales scripts and customer answer sheets.
- Implementing call/sales strategies.
- Managing the Telesales team and ensuring daily/ hourly targets are met
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Handling escalated customer complaints.
- Enforce the use of CRM systems for a refined sales experience
- Compiling and presenting sales reports.
- Experience in insurance sales preferred
- Previous experience working as a Telesales supervisor.
- Experience in Telesales preferred.
- Strong managerial and sales skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write and present reports.