- Identify and manage all the pre-qualifications and present them to the management for review and approval.
- Timely filling, preparing, and submitting both technical and commercial documents for advertised tenders from different clients.
- Ensuring that the tender documents are properly printed, bound and availed to be submitted to clients in time.
- Attend sites, pre-bid meetings and opening of tender events when required.
- Coordinate and communicate proposal document delivery and cost requirements to the key support functions to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues.
- Ensure all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
- Ensure timely submission of tender to the clients.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Sourcing for relevant tenders, following advertisements (Invitations to Tender/ EOIs etc.)
- Responding to clients' and other stakeholders queries before, during and after the bid has been submitted.
- Researching current and future market trends.
Education and experience;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
• At least four years of working experience in Tender Management, preferably in an Engineering firm.
Desired skills and abilities;
• Good understanding of Tender Management Process, requirements and dynamics.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills in both written and spoken English.
• High degree of integrity and honesty.
• Ability to handle pressure and multiple tasks at a go.
• PC skills i.e Proficiency in use of word, power point and excel.
• Flexible and adaptable.