The Tendering Manager will be required to handle all the tendering activity.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:15 years
Our client, is looking for the following professional to join their Team:
Position: Tendering Manager
Level: Middle Management
Industry: Pharmaceutical Distribution & Supplies
Age Group: Around 40-45 years
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
• A Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Procurement / Purchases & Sales or similar
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Procurement and Tendering in a Pharma Supply / Distribution Channel.
Roles and Responsibilities: The Tendering Manager will be required to handle all the tendering activity.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive depending on the candidate’s background and experience, but will not be a constraint to the right candidate. Benefits will be as per company’s policy.
Joining: Immediate or after notice period.
Kindly apply via "Apply Now Button"
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured