Our client is global multinational Inspection, Testing & Certification Company operating in more than 140 countries. They provide businesses solutions that reduce risk, improve performance, and meet challenges of quality, health & safety, environmental protection, and social responsibility. They are looking for an individual who has self-direction, determined, and enjoys working with a team. You should possess strong organizational and communications skills and wish to work for an organization that is constantly looking for ways to create an efficient and greener economy.
Qualifications, skills and knowledge
• Age: above 30 years or 5 years working experience.
• Graduate with bachelor’s degree; Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
• Able to read, understand and interpret tender requirements
• Thorough understanding of various tender formats
• Familiar with various funding institutions requirements
• Good skills in English -Spoken and written
• Knowledgeable in various computer packages
• Knowledge in French will be an added advantage
• Take lead in opportunity search and leads identification.
• Ensure consistent tracking of potential or advertised tenders and support preparation of responses together with the respective business lines/units
• Work with business managers to develop business in Transport, Power & Utility, Oil & Gas
• Coordinate tender preparation across all East Africa countries
• Coordinate tender effort with team members and department/unit managers
• Ensure all opportunities are captured in sales tool as provided.
• Attend site visits and develop site visit reports as necessary.
• Maintain up to date records of offers submitted and their status
• Foster teamwork with business unit managers and Sales executives in all EA Countries, optimise sales processes and improve efficiency in proposal/tender preparation.
• Ensure consistence application of all relevant policies and procedures in preparation and submission of tenders.
• Strong communication skills
• Quality oriented
• Relationship management skills-internal and external
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Highly motivated and deadline driven
• Ability to meet set deadlines
• Adherence to teams plans and deliverables
• Won Sales