• Presenting our services to a range of potential Corporate Business Partners.
• Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
• Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
• Attending trade fairs and other industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships.
• Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
• Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities.
• Supporting Team Leader in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities
• Individual gross profit responsibility from new account acquisition
• Regular and timely updates of progress/ active accounts on CRM
Qualifications More about you:
• You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English.
• Over 3 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (Service industry)
• Existing/ Strong network of Enterprise type clients/ contacts that the candidate can approach
• Excellent communication skills – using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality [ad]
• You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
• You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
• You have a flexible personality.
• You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
• You have strong analytical skills and passion towards Market Expansion.