We are a group of hospitals built on strong knowledge, experience and highly skilled medical foundation. We are committed to provide first class health care of international standards to all individuals within the local and extended areas
Job Title: Theater Nurses
Reports to: Deputy Quality Manager
Job Summary: Providing maintaining and championing high professional standards of nursing care to patients in the operating theatres based on the application of scientific nursing principles as guided by the hospital policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Nursing diploma program -KRN or KRCHN/ BSc in Nursing.
• Current nursing license, in good standing with the Nursing council of Kenya
• Registered peri- operative nurse (KRPON) Certification preferred/Added advantage.
• Five (2) years’ experience
• Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within one year of hire
• Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) within one year of hire
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) recommended
• Good communication skills.
• Customer excellence orientation.