Essential Job Functions
Development of methodologies and tools to extract/update data from different data sources and put it into database
Ensure all customers receive the highest level of service by answering inquiries and resolving issues, primarily through email and chat.
- Perform back office tasks to complete customer concerns and requests with attention to detail and efficiency.
- Collaborate and work effectively with other team members to achieve the best results for all customer-related requests.
- Skills & Qualifications
2+ years of experience in DBMS domain
Proven SQL Server 2008/2012 skills
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
- Knowledge in Advanced SQL , C# and/or Python is a huge plus
- Bachelors/College Degree in any field; IT-related course is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 year experience supporting a technical account.
- Required experience in handling an account using chat and/or email channels.
- Must have excellent writing skills in English and good speaking skills in English.
- Willingness to work on shifting schedules but predominantly during US business hours.
You must have at least TWO stable internet connections. One acts as your main internet, and backup is the other. (DSL, Broadband, or Fiber connection).*Backup can be prepaid broadband.
Minimum Computer Requirements: Laptop or Desktop with Quad-Core CPU >2.5Ghz, RAM: 8GB, HDD/SSD: 1TB + OS installed in an SSD 128GB (Preferably but not required)
- External Keyboard and Mouse (if using a laptop)
- Headset with Mic: For team meetings, 1:1 calls, and Voice call tasks (if required by the client you'll be assigned to)
- Webcam: Mainly for team meetings & 1:1 calls.
- Typing Speed of at least 35-50 WPM