JOB TITLE: TOT Trainers
REPORTS TO: Head Lead Trainer
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
TOT TRAINERS – HOSPITALITY
• Create training strategies, initiatives and materials
• Collaborate with internal teams to identify corporate training needs for internal and external customers
• Design, plan, develop and implement an effective training curriculum
• Prepare training materials such as documentation, videos and presentations. Test and review created materials.
• Continuous upkeep of knowledge base for support and operations team and toolset
• Schedule training sessions
• Oversee and direct training workshops and sessions
• Continually update training programs to ensure up to date information and works to keep program vibrant and entertaining
• Develop monitoring systems to ensure appropriate certification is obtained
• Ensures all training materials and programs are compliant with laws and regulations of the regions that it will be applicable to
• Conduct employee surveys and interviews, track and compile collected data for meaningful on-going improvements in conjunction with the creation, setup and adoption of Shiji support tools as per operational fit.
• Promotes and manages process of continuous improvement
• Creates and maintains a positive team environment that displays high levels of team spirit, motivation and strong work ethics
• Ensures continued customer focus and knowledge acquisition, enhancing and increasing productivity through the introduction and /or changes to training procedures, technology and / or tools
• Develops strategy and plans to successfully implement scalability plans, operational policies and to achieve business objectives where directed
• Providing guidance and leadership for problems and questions
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Holds a diploma in the following, course, i.e. food & Nutrition, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping & accommodation, Catering, Community development, Travel and Tourism, Social Work, Nursing, and ECD
• Be a holder of TOT Certification from NITA
• 2-years experience in employment
• Be computer literate
• Demonstrate Personal integrity.
• Possess problem-solving skills, have attention to detail and have time perspective.
• Highly organized and able to work independently and as part of a team with minimum supervision.
• Possess good communication skills and customer care.
LEAD TRAINER – KES 30,000/-
TOT TRAINERS - Kes 25,000
ORDINARY TRAINERS – Kes 20,000/-