1. Transport goods with strict regard to all the requirements of Road Traffic and Motor Vehicle Act.
2. Identify and organize the tractor’s maintenance and repair and to perform light duties such as cleaning and minor tractor maintenance activities.
3. Conducting tractor pre-checks prior to setting off for the day’s activities.
4. Ensure the safety of the tractor at all times.
5. Ensure that the tractor is fitted with all accessories and safety equipment.
6. Operating tractors safely and efficiently.
1. Served as a tractor operator for a minimum period of three (3) years
2. Form four-level and above
3. Valid driving License with working experience of 5 years.