Gross Salary: 40k plus commissions
• Assess opportunities for product placement in the assigned regions
• Assessment of market share of our products compared to similar products sold by competitors and do price comparisons
• Communicate with the operations department before close of business day regarding orders collected for timely deliveries
• Give customer feedback regarding complaints or suggestions; and track progress of the same to ensure customer satisfaction
• Ascertain that all products are clean, well displayed, positioned in strategic high traffic areas and are sold at correct recommended retail price
• Ensure that the products are arranged in order of FIFO and that there are no short expiries or expired products in the outlets
• Submit timely and accurate reports to your supervisor on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; as per the approved reporting formats
• Any other duties not necessarily mentioned which are in line with the position as a Trade Developer
• Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field
• 2-3 years of sales experience preferably the FMCG industry
• Valid Driver’s license is a must. The duty requires one to drive across different regions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Result oriented & Attention to detail
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible
• Planning, presentation, interpersonal, coordinating and organizational skills
Sales experience in the FMCG industry is a must.
Valid driver’s license required.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Trade Developer – FMCG) before Tuesday 29th September 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.