Support the Key Accounts Sales team in driving sales at the premium retail stores.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Job Purpose: Support the Key Accounts Sales team in driving sales at the premium retail stores.
Reports to: Head of Strategic business
Job Location: Kenya
(Internal & external)
• Marketing Team
• Cross-functional teams from Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain, HR, Consumer Insight, Digital
• Key Accounts customer teams.
• Demonstrated understanding of the trends, influences, and other factors in the retail environment that shape consumers' perceptions and buying behaviours and • leveraging this intelligence to the derive value for the brands, consumers, retailers and shoppers.
• Responsible for tailoring the shopper marketing strategy for the business based on shopper insights, in modern retail to unlock short term and long-term growth.
• Responsible for the end-to-end execution of Perfect Store across modern retail. Driving our pricing strategy MSL, refine channel redefinitions, SKU rationalisation, listing and ensuring NPDS success in trade
• Responsible for promotions coordinating the battle plans, Optimizing Promotional Spend, managing budgets and maximizing return on investment.
• Managing our assets and resources (FMRs) to drive productivity and effciciencies, adherence to JBPs, Tracking SOS and SOM at channel and branch level.
Job Context & Special Features:
• Significant in-country travel
• Flexibility to work on weekends
Qualification , Experience & Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-5 years demonstrated experience in Trade Marketing
• IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured