The translator will interpret written and audio pieces from English to Chinese and vice versa , making sure to maintain their original meaning, format and tone.
Translator responsibilities include interpreting spoken instructions to teams and management.
Also, includes reading the context of given material, translating and proofreading finished pieces of work.
To be successful in this role, you should be a team player, ability to lead others, keen to detail and be fluent in Chinese and English languages.
A Must have:
- Diploma or above in Chinese language (HSK level 5 Advanced).
- Must have spent a minimum of one year in China mastering the language
- Experience working as a Translator or Personal Assistant
- Good communication skills,
- Certificate of good conduct required;
- Ability to read, write and speak Chinese