Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in relevant field.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Position: Transport Manager
Level: Mid Level
Location: Athi River, Nairobi
Age Group: 30 – 40 years
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in relevant field.
• Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in Handling Fleet of at least 10 – 15 Trucks and similar Heavy vehicles.
• Experience in handling Logistics, Inspection of Vehicles along with its tracking, Sound knowledge and Strict adherence to Legal requirements with respect to Transport Industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Plan, Direct, Coordinate and Oversee all the tasks and Operations of Fleet of trucks and heavy vehicles along with handling of logistics and its tracking.
• Arrange repairs and routine maintenance of transportation vehicles and ensure they are properly inspected
• Ensure all drivers and Operators have the accurate and up to date qualifications.
• Maintain Proper records and Report to the Management.
Salary: Based on Qualification and Experience of the Candidate with an indicative range of Gross 60,000 to 70,000 per month.
Other benefits as per company’s policy.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured