Hospitality & Leisure
Diploma in consultancy/ travel & tourism issued by IATA/UFTAA Amadeus reservation system proficiency
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
Overall Job Purpose
Responsible for advising clients about suitable travel options in accordance with their needs and capabilities. In addition, they help clients to plan for their trips both domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
Key roles and responsibilities
a) Travel Operations: This includes Air bookings in line with timetables and availabilities
b) Travel Planning, Scheduling and costing: To advise client s about the best routes, fare rates and to offer several options as per Service Level Agreement to the various clients.
c) General Reservation procedures: To ensure that all details are communicated to the client via e-mail communication using the standard e-mail template and follow up of ticketing time limits and other relevant details.
d) Customer profile: To create, maintain and update database constantly on GDS system for old and new travelers on a regular basis and conducting an audit at least 3 times a month.
e) SSR operation (Supplementary data): To ensure that all Passenger Number Records (PNRS) are completely done with all required supplementary data before e-mail communication is dispatched to traveler /PA
f) Customer Service and Relation: To respond to client concerns and queries in a prompt and courteous manner to ensure client satisfaction
g) To perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Diploma in consultancy/ travel & tourism issued by IATA/UFTAA
- Amadeus reservation system proficiency
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in a busy travel agency environment.
- Experience in dealing with corporate clients will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, organization and planning skills
- Excellent knowledge of latest tourism trends
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured