Duties & Responsibilities:
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails on inquiries about flights and hotel bookings.
• Responding to inquiries regarding flights & hotels within the stipulated time on the standard operating procedures through channels such as phone, e-mail, Sms, Zendesk, and Social media among others.
• Answering questions from customers related to the company's services, website functions and how to make bookings, process payment and update information
• Translate itineraries to clients for the various destinations of interest and make sure that all travel arrangements run according to the program
• Flights and hotel bookings, both inbound and outbound
• Deal with occurring travel problems, schedule changes, complaints or refunds.
• Ensure reservations that do not mature are cancelled in time to avoid cancellation penalties.
• Ensure clients' special requests are pre-arranged. (E.g. extra baggage, client who may require assistance at the airport etc.)
• Assists in developing marketing strategies to promote the company and boost company sales
• Contribute to writing dispatching email marketing campaigns and promote social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
• Flexibility on working hours and availability to work on weekends.
• Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledge of GDS is an added advantage.
• Prior Customer Service Experience in Travel Industry. Preferably Travel Agency.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work under little to no supervision.
· Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
A diploma in Tours & Travel or Business
Administration from a recognized Institution.
How to Apply:
Bookinghub Limited never asks candidates to pay any money or
pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. If you are up to the
challenge, possess the necessary qualification and, experience; Kindly fill in
the form below on or before Friday, 18 June 2021 to be considered.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.