Maximizing and growing sales, facilitating inbound/outbound sales calls/chats and web inquiries, tracking, and follow-up with sales leads
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Bobu Africa was borne in 2014, as an Innovative, Nature, Travel and Lifestyle Brand that hopes to reacquaint people with the holistic African experience through our Media, Travel Program and Lifestyle Products. Our mission is to take root in the African continent like the baobab tree, creating similarly solid foundations for a growing team and sustainable business.
Discover the World & Find Yourself
We believe that the future of travel lies more in experiences, travel only acting as a carrier. More importantly travelling creates a sense of social and personal growth, family togetherness, love, teamwork and more. All of our staff at Bobu Africa joined us due to their immense passion for nature and travel. We take pride in our proficiency, willingness to learn and customer service.
Our consultants ensure that they pay great attention to the finite details of your travel arrangements and make them into an executable SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
Requirements: Some of the skills you’ll bring with you are:
• Graduated in Tourism, Wildlife, Zoology or relevant major
• Minimum 3 years of travel industry experience in a Reservation, Travel Sales roles with proven experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus a good sense of customer service
• Extensive product knowledge for African destinations and travel product development
• Personal and/or professional travel experience and rich knowledge of African wildlife, Culture, Art
• A Driver’s License is a bonus but not a must.
• Additional foreign language expertise also a bonus
Duties - Your day will vary, but some of the tasks you’ll take the lead on are:
• Maximizing and growing sales, facilitating inbound/outbound sales calls/chats and web inquiries, tracking, and follow-up with sales leads
• Provide exceptional customer service by developing strong relationships to ensure Bobu Africa is at front-of-mind for potential future travel plans
• Building your product knowledge of African destinations and products to develop quality itineraries
• Working collaboratively with fellow team members to ensure smooth client experience and handling complaints/conflict situations when they arise
This is a full-time permanent position based in Nairobi, Kenya. If you exist to inspire, create, share and lead in what you do, then Bobu Africa wants to hear from you.
Applications close on the 15th December 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV, Cover Letter, Travel Portfolio and one of your Social Media Handles via "Apply Now Button". Remember to set your Email title as: Job title + Your name
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured