• Drive company vehicles, staff, materials and goods in a safe and timely manner.
• Ensure delivery of goods and services as instructed to the desired destination.
• Ensure the security and safety of delivery Company vehicles assigned.
• Ensure cleanliness of the assigned vehicles.
• Monitor, detect, diagnose and report malfunctions for repairs and maintenance.
• Ensure the safety of their Company vehicle and property/load on board.
• Monitor and reporting inspection and insurance expiry periods.
• Prepare weekly and monthly vehicle utilization reports.
Key Qualification and Experience:
• Level/KCSE Certificate
• Holder of a valid driving license.
• Certificate of good conduct from DCI.
• At least 7 years’ work experience in a long haul commercial busy environment.
• Experience in vehicle repair will be an added advantage.
• Conversant with modern MC Benz actross technologies.
• Experience IN driving long distance commercial vehicles.
• Good understanding of the NTSA Act and requirements.
• Training in First aid and safety.
• Interpersonal skills.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day - time telephone number with Driver on the Subject line.