Our client, based in Masai Mara is looking to recruit an ECD Teacher(home-schooling).
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
The ideal candidate must have experience in Montessori or Waldorf (4th Grade). Must be open minded, creative, warm, patient, flexible, good with children, genuinely caring for children and respecting them and is great at coming up with fun and interesting projects for the children.
• Organize learning material and resources.
• Use a variety of activities & instructional methods (songs, stories, structured games, art etc)
• Create lesson plans based on the children’s specific needs.
• Introduce and engage in interactive activities that encourage learning
• Engage and encourage the children to use their language skills; develop social skills and manners.
• Encourage the children to vocalize their concerns and questions.
• Help the children learn about the chosen topics in a playful and colourful way.
• Encourage learning about and use of materials from the natural environment for creative play.
• Document and communicate the children’s developments, progress and behaviour to share with parents
• Perform administrative tasks (filing, record keeping, etc.) as needed.
• Oversee student lunch; clean spaces before and after eating.
• Must have a BSc Degree in Early Childhood Education.
• Must be comfortable with the idea of living in nature with wild
• Must have experience in Montessori way or Waldorf training.
• Good planning and organization skills /admin skills and can plan exciting curriculum.
• Must have a Certificate of Good Conduct.
• Should be passionate about toddlers & young children and show energetic personality.
• Must be able to work with children of different ages.
• Patient and compassionate to young children’s needs and emotions.
• Ability to live in a remote area for longer periods.
• Must me independent, self-reliant and with a sense of adventure.
• Candidate with International experience will have an added advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: KES 50000
Career Level: Mid-level
Location: Maasai Mara Kenya
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: 6month Contract
Deadline: 12th October ,2022
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured