Tutorial Fellow Grade XI (Material Science) (1 Post) - EU/AA/2021 - 04016
Applicants MUST have the following academic/professional qualifications:
- Have a Bachelors degree and a Masters degree in Material Science from accredited and recognized University.
- Be registered or registrable for PhD or equivalent Doctorial Degree qualification.
- Be registered or registerable by Engineering Board of Kenya (EBK)
- All applicants with foreign degree must have them certified by CUE/national qualifications Authority
- Certificate of good conduct
- Computer Literate
Tutorial Fellow Grade XI - Kshs.83,598 – Kshs.118,348/=
Information about the post and mode of application can be found on the university website:http://www.egerton.ac.ke. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Egerton University is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline for application is 6th May, 2021.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor
Administration, Planning and Development
P. O. Box 536 – 20115