TV Sales Executive Job Duties:
• Approach potential clients through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means
• Deliver set TV revenue and collection budgets.
• Deliver skilled sales pitches to potential clients.
• Successfully sell the benefits and potential audience of specific media offerings to potential clients
• Aggressively follows up leads and ensures sales orders are completed accurately and on time.
• Work to maximize sales and meet monthly/quarterly targets.
• Maintain excellent relationships with all clients in your portfolio
• Contribute to product development to ensure market leadership.
• Be flexible enough to meet the demands of a constantly changing market
• Engage in client management including business retention, customer care, debt management
• Receive rewards for exceptional sales performance
TV Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or a Related Field.
• Previous TV Sales experience necessary.
• Preferably the person should be 30 years of age and above.
• Aggressive, Outgoing Personality, Great interpersonal Skills, Persuasiveness.
• Likeability, Confidence, Detail-Orientated, thinks on their feet, Reliable