JOB LOCATION IS NYERI
She/he will be responsible for:
• Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals through his/her team.
• Responsible for hiring and recruitment of own team.
• Floor and field training to the team.
• Retain existing and entertain new clients.
• Spend maximum time to achieve regular sales of new business in order to attain company's sales objective.
• Report to the manager about daily activity of the team.
• Prepare timely reports of sales forecasts and field activities regarding customer sales and products.
• Individual should have team of 5 people at initial otherwise he/she will supposed to hire the team and will be on probationary period.
A standard team eventually should have 15 financial advisors.
• Achieving unit business goals through quality recruitment and training of Insurance Advisors
• Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance
Reporting To: Branch Manager/agency manager
• To recruit team of Insurance Advisors as per the corporate strategy.
• To ensure and maintain levels of productivity as prescribed
• To focus on and develop various business segments as per the sales strategy
• To train Financial Advisors with the help of training team
• To uphold the brand image and ensure compliance with all internal as well as external regulations
Renumeration is performance based.
Graduate with 2-5 years of relevant experience, Certificate Of Proficiency in Insurance (COP) is highly preferred. Must be 30 years and above and residing in Nyeri.
• Sound Knowledge of IRA regulations
• Good Communication Skills.
• Good team building skills
• Good knowledge of underwriting and ops processes
• Training and motivation capacity
• Knowledge of insurance,finance & investment
• Branch / regional Sales Manager
• Insurance Advisors
• Knowledge of competitors product.