In order to serve our growing client base, the company wishes to recruit an experienced, dynamic and innovative unit manages for our Machakos branches.
• Drive continuous growth in the sales production to meet and surpass the set budgets.
• To successfully set up in house agency force, recruit, train, motivate and provide effective field support to the in-house agents to ensure retention of a productive sales force and attainment of set targets.
• Operationalize the marketing and customer service strategies within the agency.
• Identify, target and penetrate niche markets and create awareness of products within niche markets.
• Promote a positive image of the company through excellent service delivery.
• Play an active role in carrying out activities within the branch networks
• Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures on underwriting especially credit policy and documentation.
• Ensure that Direct Sales Agents comply to all regulatory requirements before starting to transact business
• Ensure that Direct Sales Agents are well equipped with product knowledge and updated in a timely manner of any changes.
• Carry out frequent client visits for customer relationship management, marketing, major renewals and deal operational issues arising
• Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or in a related field.
• A minimum of 2-3 working experience as a unit manager in a reputable insurance company
• Successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession
• Highly networked and adept at connecting with people.
• Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
• Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.